Sunday, January 28, 2007

Later That Night...

So later that night, after almost everyone had left the dungeon, he took me by the hand and led me into the dungeon proper. He led me up to the stage area and undressed me. His hands and teeth teased and nipped at my body as he exposed it. I was panting with desire when he led me to the cd player, told me to put some music on and left the room.

I put the cd in the player and awaited his return. I heard him, then felt him step behind me. He knelt behind me and wrapped his arm around my neck, pulling me against him and reaching around with his free hand to grasp the nipple on my right breast. As he pinched and flicked that nipple, he pushed my hair aside and bit down hard on my neck. The moan which fled my lips was loud and filled with desire.

He pulled me backwards and lay me down on the stage. His hands roamed my body, stopping to pinch or caress as he familiarized himself with my curves. He pressed my knees so I would part them, then put his hand over my pussy, pressing down while slipping a finger into the folds. My back arched almost painfully as with one hand he played with my clit and with the other he flicked my left nipple until it throbbed.

He teased and tormented my body for what felt like hours. I know that at one point the last person in the building besides us came into the dungeon briefly.

He lay down on me, pressing my body into the carpet. I felt his hands circle my neck. He kissed me deeply, driving his tongue into my mouth. He continued to kiss me while increasing the pressure on my throat. I lay gasping beneath his weight, loving the surrender...knowing he could easily take my life but chose to only control me this way.

He turned me to my stomach and pulled me up to my knees. I felt his cock, still covered by his clothing, hard and insistent against my body. He shifted to remove his pants and I felt the heat of his body as his cock probed my body and found my cunt open, wet and waiting for him. He wasted no time but slammed his full length into me, battering my cervix and thrusting my whole body forward. He slammed into me again and again as I gasped for breath and screamed with the combination of pain and pleasure his thrusting caused.

He leaned back, pulling me with him and leaving his cock buried in my cunt. He lay back and thrust harder and hard into my body as I fought for my balance both physically and emotionally. He never once let go of me, nor did he ever let me forget he was in control.

Finally, he slipped out of my body and pulled my head into his crotch. I licked and sucked his balls until he finally allowed me to suck his cock. It filled my mouth and pressed against the back of my throat. I swirled my tongue of the head of his cock and continued to bob my head up and down, letting it slip into my throat on the downstroke and nearly out of my mouth on the upstroke.

I could feel his balls tighten and felt that familiar throbbing and rushing on the underside of his cock as his climax came and cum pumped into my mouth. I swallowed every drop, then thanked him for the gifts of the evening.

I can't wait to see him again!

No comments: