Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I just wanted to show him the new metal restraints we'd ordered and received. They're Darby restraints...heavy metal...very sexy. I held them out to him and his eyes lit up the way they do when he really likes something and begins having evil thoughts about what to do with it.

He twisted the key into one of the cuffs and reached for my left wrist. I gave it to him without hesitation. I'm used to being a "demo dummy" when it comes to our products. It was when he crossed behind me, taking my hand behind my back that the funny little sinking/spinning sensation began below my belly button and spread until my heart was thumping against my ribs and my face was flaming.

He reached for my right arm, pulling it behind me and I felt the cold steel close over it. It felt so wonderful to be held this way. Free to insist he release me, but loathe to do so because the bondage felt so good. I really enjoy being bound...be it by metal or rope or even command. Because I generally do not enjoy pain, I think sometimes my love of bondage gets shuttled into the "do not do" column along with the painful stuff.

It didn't last nearly long enough. He unlocked the cuffs and didn't bother to hand them back to me. Instead, he headed back down the hall to get a total...but not before picking up that awful, evil, short rubber flogger.


Later, as we were discussing the merits of the short handle on the rubber flogger, he reached for me again. His hand threaded into my hair and pulled me tight against his broad chest. The thumping of the flogger on my back as he held me tight against him was almost pleasant, but certainly not as pleasant as the scent of his cologne and the feel of his hand firmly pressing on the back on my neck.

No comments: